- Pastel Workshop by Anne Laidlaw in Emmanuel Church Hall in Feb. 2010
- Tuesday painting get-togethers January to March 2009 in Emmanuel Church Hall.
- AAS Spring Art Show & Sale in Station Mall April 30 and May 1, 2010.
- Finn Grand Fest Art Show convened by Hilkka Pellikka – July 29 to Aug. 1st – Judy Henderson and Marilyn Mills invited to participate.
- 53rd NOAA Displayed in Sault in August 2010 in empty store space in Station Mall. Over 700 visitors dropped in to view. AAS Art Show & Sale in the same location for one week following 53rd NOAA. Close to 300 visitors. Excellent exposure to the public.
- Meeting Guest Speakers – Taimi Poldmaa – her Group of 7 Workshop and David Read about Plein Air Painting and recommended equipment.
- June and December – two fun social events.
- Eileen Halfpenny took over as AAS president at end of the year.
Common Strokes - Station Mall - February 2010
AAS “Synesthesia” Juried Art Exhibition at Art Gallery of Algoma – 18 selected paintings - on display from March 11 to April 28, 2010
Folk Art Folk Show at Alberta Gallery in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan - March 2010 - Eddie Kosiba received second prize. Lotte Steube was also a winner.
Phyllis Dorman in her art studio with Zita Moynan
53rd NOAA on Display at Station Mall in Empty Store Location - Brian Kelly Featured Phyllis Dorman - August 2010
Algoma Art Society Show Followed in Station Mall Empty Store Location - August 2010 - Featured artist - Eddie Kosiba
54th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 17, 2010 in Magnetawan – hosted by Burks Falls Arts and Crafts Club – award to Phyllis Dorman. Lotte Steube accepted.
Guest speaker David Read spoke about Plein Air Painting and recommended equipment at Algoma Art Society's November 2010 meeting
- 54th NOAA on display in Bushplane Gift Shop in late Aug. to early Sept. 2011
- Theme “Northern Light” – AAS juried art show in Project Room at AGA July 21 to Oct. 2, 2011.
- Art Show & Sale in Station Mall empty store location May 27 and 28, 2011
- Art Show & Sale in Dennis St. Court in Station Mall Oct. 21st and 22nd.
- Casino Entranceway – Nov. 2011 – AAS members invited to display artwork.
- Christmas Art Show & Sale at John Rhodes Community Centre Dec. 2nd.
- City Grant of $1,100.00 received in May 2011. Used to create a website designed by Katie Alton who also upgraded and gave new look to AAS logo.
- Several members interviewed in Art Studios by Channel 10 throughout the year.
- Sault Star article by Pat Baker on Dec. 3rd on Algoma Art Society History.
- June and December Socials at local restaurants.
2-Day Oil and Acrylic Workshop by David Read Jan. 18 and 19, 2011 in Emmanuel Church Hall – 13 AAS members and 2 non-members attended
Bon Soo Art Show in Vacant Store in Station Mall – 16 AAS members displayed – Displays shown by Hilkka Pellikka, Judy Henderson, Nora Ann Harrison and Phyllis Dorman
Bon Soo Art Show - Marilyn Mills and Nora Ann Harrison did one hour workshops
Bushplane Heritage Museum – March 11, 2011 – Art Show & Sale - 6 AAS members
55th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 17, 2010 in Gore Bay – hosted by Manitoulin Fine Arts Association – Awards to Judy Henderson and Livio Ubaldi. Seija Biggs and Lotte Steube accepted
55th NOAA on display at Bushplane Museum front entranceway – Opened with refreshments and entertainment Nov. 3rd – over 100 visitors attended
- 56th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 14 -15, 2012 in Englehart. – Diana Blazek, Marilyn Mills paintings accepted.
- Tuesday painting get-togethers January to March 2012 in Emmanuel Church Hall.
- Bon Soo Art Show in Feb. 2012 at Art Gallery of Algoma
- New Algoma Art Society president Pat Baker
- New North Greenhouses - 7 AAS members - Art Show & Sale – June 16, 2012
- Social and Pot Luck at the cottage of Nora Ann Harrison
- Celebrate 100 Art Show at AGA – in celebration of City’s 100 Anniversary – Nov. 2012
- Christmas Art Show & Sale – Willowgrove Church Hall Nov. 30th and Dec. 1st.
- Christmas Social at Giovanni’s Restaurant with Dollarama Gift Exchange in Dec.
- Treasurer – Heddys Stevenson Secretary and NOAA Rep – Judy Henderson
- AAS members in Bon Soo in February - Art Exhibit at AGA – theme “Winter”
- 57th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 21, 2013 in Kirkland Lake – Award – Anne Laidlaw. Marilyn Mills, Hilkka Pellikka and Lotte Steube accepted
- Common Strokes – Station Mall in Feb. Nora Ann Harrison demonstrated art techniques
- AAS Meeting demo by Karin Nesbit – steps in producing monoprint
- AAS Meeting guest speaker and member – Gord Stone.
- AAS members featured in “Today” Sault Star articles by Pat Baker.
- City Grant of $5,000.00 – used to create a new AAS website launched in July 2013, brochure and 2 workshops held in early 2014..
Algoma Art Society’s 65th Anniversary Celebration – titled “ For the Love of Art’ held at Frida Café and Art from Jan. 10th to Feb. 15th. Opening night well attended by local dignitaries, members, and public. Show feature with Pat Baker on Channel 10 Shaw.
AAS Window Space display in Station Mall – June to Oct. 2013 – former English Butler
56th NOAA displayed in former English Butler store space in Station Mall in Aug. 2013. Over 900 visitors. Publicity by Brian Kelly of Sault Star and Carol Smith online
Bushplane Museum – 1st Arts & Crafts Show – 4 AAS members participated
AAS Christmas Social at Gliss Restaurant with Dollarama Gift Exchange in December
- 58th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 20, 2014 in Lively. – Awards to Livio Ubaldi and Marcella Whillans. Also accepted Nancy Caldwell, Phyllis Dorman, Judy Henderson, and Diana Blazek – on display at Art Gallery of Algoma from Dec. 2 to Jan. 3, 2015. Opened on Dec. 6th.
- Winter Festival of the Arts – Jan. 10, 2014 at Art Gallery of Algoma. Nora Ann Harrison (who financed awards) and Ken Hagerman received Honorable Mentions.
- AAS Pan Pastel Workshop by Diana Blazek at Senior Centre on Jan. 25, 2014.
- AAS 2-Day Watercolour Workshop at Bushplane Museum with Gordon MacKenzie – Feb. 22 and 23, 2014.
- AAS Spring Art Show & Sale – former English Butler Station Mall – Apr. 26th
- Featured Artist – 2014 NOAA Bulletin – Judy Henderson
- 57th NOAA displayed at Artists Alcove owned by Doris Ann Ray - Aug. 11 to Sept. 11.
- Art Gallery of Algoma 40th Anniversary “Celebration” Winter Festival of Arts opened Jan. 27th. Jackie Janisse won 2nd prize & Hilkka Pellikka received Hon. Mention.
- Common Strokes in February in Station Mall – 4 AAS members participated.
- AAS Art Show & Sale in Station Mall Apr. 25th. Group of 7 theme drew media attention.
- Artists Choice III Alberta Gallery. 1st prize – Judy Henderson. 3rd – Zoey Wood-Salomon.
- 59th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 19, 2015 in Corbeil. Award winners Livio Ubaldi, Doris Anne Ray and Anne Laidlaw. Also accepted Hilkka Pellikka, Nancy Caldwell, Phyllis Dorman, and Wendy Easterbrook. On display at Art Gallery of Algoma from Dec. 4 to 20, 2015. Opening Dec. 5th.
- June Social and Potluck at the cottage of Nora Ann Harrison
- Meeting Guest speaker - Brian Tremblay – how to photograph your artwork.
- AGA Winter Festival of Art opened Dec. 17th. Theme “Delicious”. Jackie Janisse won 1st prize and Phyllis Dorman won 2nd prize. Doris Anne Ray won Hon. Mention.
- 60th Annual NOAA Juried Painting Exhibition – opened Sept. 24, 2016 in Haileybury. Nancy Caldwell won award for Most Innovative Painting. Phyllis Dorman, Judy Henderson, and Livio Ubaldi also accepted.
- AAS Pizza and Paintings Night at Artists Alcove – Jan. 16th. Painting Show & Tell.
- Common Strokes Station Mall in Feb. 2016. – 4 AAS members participated.
- Artists Choice at Alberta House in April – Phyllis Dorman won Purchase Award & Judy Henderson received Hon. Mention.
- Figure Drawing Workshop by Diana Blazek at Sault College Apr. 30th
- AAS Meeting Group Critiques led by Ken Hagerman – April and May.
- June Acrylic Ink Art Workshop and Pot Luck at Hilkka Pellikka`s church camp.
- AAS Sept. meeting – featured PowerPoint presentation of Lawren Harris AGO exhibition.
- AAS Oct. meeting – featured PowerPoint presentation from 60th NOAA.
- AAS Nov. meeting – Nancy Caldwell, step by step with Tony couch & Sterling Edwards
- Senior Citizen Centre Art Show & Sale – 4 AAS members participated.
Opening of 60th Annual NOAA Juried Exhibition at Art Gallery of Algoma on Nov. 26th. MCTV attended and interviewed. Brian Kelly featured Nancy Caldwell in Sault Star article. Held in conjunction with Jackie Janisse`s `Liminality`Exhibition.